Family life is good. Karina has really surprised us by how quickly she has been adjusting. She started sleeping through the night on her first night home and has not had a problem since. We have only had a couple of moments where language was really a barrier, but for the most part it is not a big issue.
She is so chatty. She walks around the house singing russian nursery rhymes. She has become very affectionate with me and is rather jeolous when one of the boys is on my lap.
This will be a quick post as I don't have but a minute before I am called back to mommy duty. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing great, fighting a cold, but still doing well. I hope to post more pics in the next few days, so until then, enjoy these few below.
By the way, the first picture is the face I get when she doesn't get what she wants!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sandy and Mike...
ReplyDeleteOh My Goodness....your beautiful, beautiful family. Seeing only the tiny screen shot of Karina on the camera at the Skiff totally did not do her justice. Those EYES!!!!
I know it is not always easy, we will talk, but you are all so blessed. 6 months from now you will be laughing, I promise :-)