Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sleepless In Kaz











It is a restless night for both Mike and I. It is now about 3am and we are still awake. I had fallen asleep, but after midnight, we were awoken by what can only be described as the sounds of war! It sounded like bombs were exploding right outside our window. This, of course, was just really, really good fireworks. They finally just stopped, but now I am competely awake! I thought I would make use of my energy and post a couple more pictures. Thanks for all your wonderful comments, they truly mean so much.




Here is a pic of the place we call home for the next few weeks, some more pics of Karina, and the birch forest.

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Home, Glad to hear and see you guys made it over safe. She is a beautiful little girl and we cant wait to meet her. Susie thinks that she will make a good russian bride for litte Esben. lol be safe and happy new year we love you guys.

    Love the Perez's

    ReplyDelete
  2. (This is Josh)These are great pictures! The birch forest reminds me of Bev Doolittle's work. It is great to see Karina enjoying her doll Pam gave her while she clutches it coloring simultaneously. Aly and I are just getting the web cam set up now so that we can register for skype and talk to you. We are talking about you non-stop and are so thrilled this is finally here.- Josh

    ReplyDelete