Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Heart Is So Full!

As I sit here typing, I glance across the table and see my daughter quietly doodling on a wipe board. My heart is so full it is busting at the seams. It brings me to tears, the simplicity of this moment, yet the culmination of nearly seventeen months finally a moment I can hold and touch. I am sure it has been said so many times over, but I can honestly say that I can't believe we lived a moment without her. It does feel as though she has always been a part of our family.

It is an unbelievable gift to spend so much time with her this weekend. Mike and I have spent most of our time just watching her in amazement. She has such a gentle and sweet spirit.

2 comments:

  1. We pray you are having a blessed day. Have to tell you we look forward to your updates. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure religion at its best! Fills the soul eh?

    ReplyDelete